Info on Roswell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

theaznfishy

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

So this is my situation. I graduated with a 3.2 [and am retaking my MCAT next week] and I've applied to MPH, MS and DO schools. My main goal is to get into a DO school but so far I've been accepted to Columbia MPH Epi and Roswell MS [I applied to EVMS but they are waiting for my second score].

Basically my questions are: How is Roswell in terms to getting a degree [students and professors good?] and how helpful is it for me to take that program and move onto medical [does it greatly increase my chances of being accepted?]. Also would you suggest me accepting the Roswell or Columbia for mph epi?

Thanks.