MA/MS Info regarding MS in psychology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Confused91

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I am a graduate in computer science engineering.
I am working as a software professional,but would like to do MS in psychology in US.
I am not aware of either the subject or the test .
Can someone suggest me colleges and the material required to take the gre subject test ..
Some or any information would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance ...
 
I can't really speak to masters programs, but I can give you some information on the subject test.

Since you don't have experience in the subject, I would recommend taking a free online course in introductory psychology, like this one from Yale, or something from coursera.org, and reading through the accompanying textbook. Then I would grab a GRE prep guide. People swear by different guides, however I had success with the Princeton Review.

Finally, take all of the free info and practice tests from ets.org itself.
 
I can't really speak to masters programs, but I can give you some information on the subject test.

Since you don't have experience in the subject, I would recommend taking a free online course in introductory psychology, like this one from Yale, or something from coursera.org, and reading through the accompanying textbook. Then I would grab a GRE prep guide. People swear by different guides, however I had success with the Princeton Review.

Finally, take all of the free info and practice tests from ets.org itself.
I can't really speak to masters programs, but I can give you some information on the subject test.

Since you don't have experience in the subject, I would recommend taking a free online course in introductory psychology, like this one from Yale, or something from coursera.org, and reading through the accompanying textbook. Then I would grab a GRE prep guide. People swear by different guides, however I had success with the Princeton Review.

Finally, take all of the free info and practice tests from ets.org itself.
Hi Blue Duck,

Thanks a lot for the info.