Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be applying to podiatry school later than is traditional so consequently i will have a year in between undergraduate and graduate school. I plan on going to a state school during this time instead of continuing at my current expensive university. Does anyone know what the differences are between applying as a degree seeking versus non degree seeking student? Will i have to start paying back my federal loans if i am non-degree seeking? Am i eligible for more federal loans if i am non-degree seeking? Are there any pros and cons to choosing degree seeking versus non degree seeking? Realistically if I choose degree seeking I will not finish as I only want to take 12-15 hours a semester due to costs. Also, the university is an hour away and i am hoping to have classes only 3 times a week.
Thanks for the help!!!!!🙂
Thanks for the help!!!!!🙂