Mz Shaikh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2005
Status
Hello everyone..... I was hoping someone here can answer some questions for me. I graduated May 2005 with my degree in Psychology. After graduation i started my science pre-reqs. ( didn't think about doing pre-dental until last semester in college.) I am just taking my scince pre-reqs but am not part of aa offical post-bac program. Would that matter?
I can't afford university classes and they don't fit into my schd. I am planning on doing my pre-reqs at a comm college. Do the classes have to be at a university?or will a community college do?

thank you all for your time

playthatfunky

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 3, 2005
Status
Mz Shaikh said:
Hello everyone..... I was hoping someone here can answer some questions for me. I graduated May 2005 with my degree in Psychology. After graduation i started my science pre-reqs. ( didn't think about doing pre-dental until last semester in college.) I am just taking my scince pre-reqs but am not part of aa offical post-bac program. Would that matter?
I can't afford university classes and they don't fit into my schd. I am planning on doing my pre-reqs at a comm college. Do the classes have to be at a university?or will a community college do?

thank you all for your time
Going to a formal program is more for the student who needs it, not for the schools you're applying to. MOST schools don't care if you take the classes at a community college but be ready to dominate your DAT to put the remaining skeptics at ease.

Check with the schools you are most interested in and see what they have to say.