Informal presentation topic ideas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

why_do_trees_grow_up

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a 4th year student and I have to give a quick 5-10 minute presentation on anything in front all of the ortho residents during diacritics. Do you have any recommendations for a topic that would be interesting for a resident? I don't want to give some topic that gets covered over and over.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a 4th year student and I have to give a quick 5-10 minute presentation on anything in front all of the ortho residents during diacritics. Do you have any recommendations for a topic that would be interesting for a resident? I don't want to give some topic that gets covered over and over.

Every topic is discussed to death. It's the nature of these presentations. It is hard to do anything in 5-10 minutes but I would recommend something that is on the Boards...something the residents don't always review well... Such as biomechanics, like material properties or types of plates (bridge, neutralization, compression, etc)