Information about Dubai

Started by dentist_pt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentist_pt

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone !

I am from Portugal and im in the last year in Dental College.

I like go to Dubai but i have some questions. I search about Dha exam and licenses.
The exam is only 100 questions? Theres not a practice one ? And is about what ?

If I pass the exam i can work in Dubai but just under vision right ?
And the salary for a Dentist with no experience ?
And about the specialties ?

Thank you and sorry for so many questions but im really interested in Dubai !
🙂
If i can help you in some thing please ask me 😉