Information on MD-PhD Programs in Canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

agniyastra

Electrical Eng.
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sincerely apologize if this has been asked before, and I apologize if I have missed any formalities in posting here.

I have been struggling to find admissions statistics on MD PhD programs at Canadian Medical schools. In particular I have only been able to find the following information:
UBC: Class size from current students (ranging from 7 to 4 per year)
Students | MD Undergrad Education, UBC Faculty of Medicine

UofT: Class size reference to another Forum post (10 seats)
Md/phd Admissions Stats
and an official page (2014/15 data class size 8-13)
Physician Scientist Training Annual Report, 2015-16

UOttawa: Max class size 4
FAQ

McGill: Surprisingly detailed compared to other schools (Class size 5 in 2019) Admissions - by the numbers

Western, Queens: None, literally nowhere lol

Other: I did not really look to much into other schools but I understand there is a complete list here:
Canadian MD-PhD Programs

Apart from the information and links I cited above I genuinely was unable to to find more information. Would anyone happen to know where I can find more information on MD-PhD programs in Canada? In particular I was looking for aggregate information similar to what the AAMC provides on:
2019 FACTS: Enrollment, Graduates, and MD-PhD Data

If it matters I'm at a University in Ontario (that does not have a medical school), I am a resident of Ontario, and I am not a francophone.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Members don't see this ad.