Information on MD-PhD Programs in Canada

Started by agniyastra
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

agniyastra

Electrical Eng.
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sincerely apologize if this has been asked before, and I apologize if I have missed any formalities in posting here.

I have been struggling to find admissions statistics on MD PhD programs at Canadian Medical schools. In particular I have only been able to find the following information:
UBC: Class size from current students (ranging from 7 to 4 per year)
Students | MD Undergrad Education, UBC Faculty of Medicine

UofT: Class size reference to another Forum post (10 seats)
Md/phd Admissions Stats
and an official page (2014/15 data class size 8-13)
Physician Scientist Training Annual Report, 2015-16

UOttawa: Max class size 4
FAQ

McGill: Surprisingly detailed compared to other schools (Class size 5 in 2019) Admissions - by the numbers

Western, Queens: None, literally nowhere lol

Other: I did not really look to much into other schools but I understand there is a complete list here:
Canadian MD-PhD Programs

Apart from the information and links I cited above I genuinely was unable to to find more information. Would anyone happen to know where I can find more information on MD-PhD programs in Canada? In particular I was looking for aggregate information similar to what the AAMC provides on:
2019 FACTS: Enrollment, Graduates, and MD-PhD Data

If it matters I'm at a University in Ontario (that does not have a medical school), I am a resident of Ontario, and I am not a francophone.

Thanks in advance for the help!