Information Sessions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blue_stockings

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Does anyone know if Stanford MD provides any information sessions?

I will be attending the John’s Hopkins one tomorrow!

likewise, if anyone has any handy links for others - it might be nice to make a list of links for schools!
 
Hi! Does anyone know if Stanford MD provides any information sessions?

I will be attending the John’s Hopkins one tomorrow!

likewise, if anyone has any handy links for others - it might be nice to make a list of links for schools!
I can't help you with Stanford, but thanks for the heads-up on Hopkins! 🙂

You just have to assume that all schools don't take the time to do this, but that those that do will not keep it a secret and will mention it on their website, so I would think that's the place to look, as with Hopkins.