Inpatient rehab weekend call note requirements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

timisdaman

Awesome
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My understanding is that patients in acute rehab need to be seen at least 3 times per week.

I am on call this weekend. Do I technically even have to write notes (assuming NOTHING happens or is done)?

What is the absolute minimum requirement for a level 1 progress note, as far as the assessment and plan go? Is "continue current care as per primary team" acceptable?

I know what to do for admissions and if anything happens. I'm just asking about the patients who have no complaints and I am doing absolutely nothing for except being available for 48 hours.