1. Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

inputs needed to study for pat

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by PaulKu34, Nov 24, 2005.

1. PaulKu34

PaulKu34 Member
    5+ Year Member

hey guys,

one more advice needed. i guess i may have to retake the dat over...i did well on the other sections but received a 15 on my pat. those anyone know some good resources to acing the pat section? I've heard the acethedat.com is good...any comments or inputs? much appreciated

2. mitshi

mitshi Membership Revoked
    Removed 2+ Year Member

DAT Achiever downloadable from the following link will be indispensible then:

www.3tquest.com

3. issa

issa Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

i had a lot of problems underdstanding the top-front-back and the folding pattern and the hole punch. first, i bought the kaplan blue book and i practiced a lot. the pat section is very easy for me now. topscore didn't help me understand how to get the questions correct. kaplan shows the 3d image and explains each answer. acethedat.com explain the pat better than kaplan.