Inputs on ranking these programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heman466s

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is still time for the ROL deadline, but I want enough time to make up my mind so your inputs on these programs will be highly appriciated.Can anyone help me in ranking theses programs....I am aiming for a fellowship in neonato/cards

1.Albert Einstein,PA
2.Cooper,Camden
3.St peters,New Brunswick
4.Goryeb childrens hospital
5.Jersey shore

Members don't see this ad.

There is still time for the ROL deadline, but I want enough time to make up my mind so your inputs on these programs will be highly appriciated.Can anyone help me in ranking theses programs....I am aiming for a fellowship in neonato/cards

1.Albert Einstein,PA
2.Cooper,Camden
3.St peters,New Brunswick
4.Goryeb childrens hospital
5.Jersey shore

I can only speak aout Albert Einstein because I did a rotation there as a medical student. I felt that the faculty that I worked with were great teachers. It is weird that the inpatient pediatrics happens at St. Christopher's, but they make it work. In terms of opportunities to do fellowship, it seemed that the residents did well with getting into neonatology fellowships especially since Albert Einstein has a relationship with Thomas Jefferson which has a neonatology fellowship. Hope that helps and good luck with the match!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks rutgers06!

anyone has any idea about the rest of the programs?

These are not very common programs and SDN only represents a tiny sample of medstudents applying to peds (and peds residents) so it is unlikely that you will get much feedback. Maybe talk to your attendings? Good luck!