Inputting Minor on PharmCAS

Started by BCole5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BCole5

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,
I am very close to finished with my PharmCAS application but I really want programs to know that I am getting a bachelors degree as well as a minor in biochemistry as well as another minor in economics. On the FAQ it says under the "Second Major or Minor" section it says to enter the second major or minor course of study. But on the drop down list when entering the degree for my institution, it only has a space to input "Second Major". So I was wondering the proper way to display each minor that I will earn along with my major? If anyone has input a minor please let me know the proper way to do it because I certainly don't want schools thinking I have a triple major.