Inputting planned to take/In Progress classes after professional entry submitted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LaundryHamper

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I just realized that I was supposed to input my In Progress classes before I applied for professional transcript entry, but it's too late in that my professional entry is uploaded. I know, I should have checked more carefully. Is there anyway to still still put in those classes I am planning on taking? It includes some prerequisites I need, such as Microbiology, physiology, and Physics 2. I haven't "reviewed and approved" the transcript yet, and I need to finish matching prerequisites. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Your best bet is to call AADSAS and talk to them directly. Explain to them the situation and hopefully, they can help you out! Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
I did the same thing, you can put the courses in once it's been verified. I just emailed the schools I'm applying to and told them one of my prereqs was on my transcript but not matched to their pre req list. They gave me a thumbs up and told me they added the note to my file, or straight up told me it wasn't an issue.