Inquiry St. Georges University & Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WorldClassNeurosurgeon

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just had a quick question about interviews! I have applied to several colleges across America and some international as well as USydney; I know that interviews for international schools are typically in the New York area in the USA.

Is it the same for St. George's? I wanted to know where they typically hold their interviews or do you have to fly down to the Caribbean?

Thanks all!
:)

Members don't see this ad.

When I had my interview with SGU, there was an alumni about an hour and half away from me at some clinic. I was told to get in touch with that alumni to set up my interview with them personally. I have heard, but I am not sure since I did not have to, that if there is no alumni within a reasonable distance willing to do interviews, you can have yours via skype.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello all,
Just had a quick question about interviews! I have applied to several colleges across America and some international as well as USydney; I know that interviews for international schools are typically in the New York area in the USA.

Is it the same for St. George's? I wanted to know where they typically hold their interviews or do you have to fly down to the Caribbean?

Thanks all!
:)
Typically you Are scheduled an in person interview within a few hours of your home, or if not then a Skype interview

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)