Inquiry St. Georges University & Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WorldClassNeurosurgeon

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
Just had a quick question about interviews! I have applied to several colleges across America and some international as well as USydney; I know that interviews for international schools are typically in the New York area in the USA.

Is it the same for St. George's? I wanted to know where they typically hold their interviews or do you have to fly down to the Caribbean?

Thanks all!
🙂
 
When I had my interview with SGU, there was an alumni about an hour and half away from me at some clinic. I was told to get in touch with that alumni to set up my interview with them personally. I have heard, but I am not sure since I did not have to, that if there is no alumni within a reasonable distance willing to do interviews, you can have yours via skype.
 
Hello all,
Just had a quick question about interviews! I have applied to several colleges across America and some international as well as USydney; I know that interviews for international schools are typically in the New York area in the USA.

Is it the same for St. George's? I wanted to know where they typically hold their interviews or do you have to fly down to the Caribbean?

Thanks all!
🙂
Typically you Are scheduled an in person interview within a few hours of your home, or if not then a Skype interview
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad