-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Insane! Amazing! =)
Started by cschellh
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SWEET!!! How are the boyfriend's admissions going!?
SWEET!!! How are the boyfriend's admissions going!?
THANKS! 🙂 I'm pretty stoked! Great memory! You'll be a great pharmacist 😉
And the bf is being a slacker & procrastinating! He's driving me crazy... but he's been working on them all day long trying to get his crap together.
He'll finish it up by the end of the weekend -- as we have made absolutely no plans just so there were no excuses =P
He has great stats-- better than mine-- so I think he'll do great!!!
How are you doing w/ your apps? Any news?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope so, and thank you. =]
if you guys don't get into the same school, I'm going to be sad! I would hate to be split up from my wife (again) for 3 years, ugh. If it was a few miles, like 50/60, that'd be OK if necessary. But a few states would just be unbearable.
My cycle is looking good so far... One interview invite on the table this month (WOOO!) and everyone's still waiting for UCSF and USC, although USC SHOULD be sending the first round of invites in the next couple of weeks, I think.
So exciting. 🙂
if you guys don't get into the same school, I'm going to be sad! I would hate to be split up from my wife (again) for 3 years, ugh. If it was a few miles, like 50/60, that'd be OK if necessary. But a few states would just be unbearable.
My cycle is looking good so far... One interview invite on the table this month (WOOO!) and everyone's still waiting for UCSF and USC, although USC SHOULD be sending the first round of invites in the next couple of weeks, I think.
So exciting. 🙂
THANKS! 🙂 I'm pretty stoked! Great memory! You'll be a great pharmacist 😉
And the bf is being a slacker & procrastinating! He's driving me crazy... but he's been working on them all day long trying to get his crap together.
He'll finish it up by the end of the weekend -- as we have made absolutely no plans just so there were no excuses =P
He has great stats-- better than mine-- so I think he'll do great!!!
How are you doing w/ your apps? Any news?
I hope so, and thank you. =]
if you guys don't get into the same school, I'm going to be sad! I would hate to be split up from my wife (again) for 3 years, ugh. If it was a few miles, like 50/60, that'd be OK if necessary. But a few states would just be unbearable.
My cycle is looking good so far... One interview invite on the table this month (WOOO!) and everyone's still waiting for UCSF and USC, although USC SHOULD be sending the first round of invites in the next couple of weeks, I think.
So exciting. 🙂
I will also be sad.. but I'm really hoping that isn't a problem =\ That would definitely be unbearable! I feel for ya!
How exciting.. one interview already! Congrats! When is it??? Are you nervous??
Good luck w/ your interview process 🙂 At least now we can stop freaking out so much about applying.... now at least it's just freaking out about interviewing!
GOOD LUCK <3
Everyone: start a new thread every time you get an interview.![]()
Hey! With that positive attitude.. I bet you'll be a *GREAT* pharmacist!
Really! Good luck w/ that!
AMAZING !!!! Congrat!
Don't like naysayers get ya down! Illegitimi non carborundum. =]
My interview is October 30th (this 30th! wooot!)
My interview is October 30th (this 30th! wooot!)
Actually, I'm in a really bad mood, I just don't see any problem with making new posts to celebrate interview invites on a board designed for us to help / support each other. =]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to the OP.
I've been fired up all day after having an argument with an evolution denier. I know there are a lot more people like him in the world, which makes me even more depressed. I feel like I imagine a mathematician would feel if someone told him 2+2=5, and then trying to explain why that's wrong.
I've been fired up all day after having an argument with an evolution denier. I know there are a lot more people like him in the world, which makes me even more depressed. I feel like I imagine a mathematician would feel if someone told him 2+2=5, and then trying to explain why that's wrong.
Actually, I'm in a really bad mood, I just don't see any problem with making new posts to celebrate interview invites on a board designed for us to help / support each other. =]
Thanks passion! I 100% agree w/ you 🙂
So you'll have to keep me posted on what happens w/ your interview & I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you guys can stay in the same place together


Congrats!
Thanks delano!!! =)
How's your app process going?
OK I guess. I kinda put everything on hold to study for the PCAT.
Congrats! I hope this lights a fire under the butt of that man of yours!😀
Congrats! I hope this lights a fire under the butt of that man of yours!😀
delano.........good luck 🙂
pink---fortunately it did 🙂 he's been busting his butt ALL weekend! finally 😛
Woohoo congrats! I wish I would get an interview invite. Hopefully this month...
when'd you e-submit??? good luck!!!!!!😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 2K
