NinerNiner999

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2003
Where it's at.
Status
Attending Physician
So - what did you all think? I was quite pleasantly surprised with the general queston format. I thought it was very straight forward and non-complicated, which was a nice change from CORDs "except" and "least likely" primer questions. Needless to say it's 12:15 am, I've made many strokes of the "backspace" key, and I'm going to bed. Umm beer.

southerndoc

life is good
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2002
Atlanta
Status
Attending Physician
Some of the questions were really straightforward and easy (especially the 30 something questions with visual cues), but some of the questions were difficult choosing between two very close answers.

How did everyone do last year? Let's hear a shoutout from the SDN peeps how they did in their PGY-1-3 (4 if applicable) years.

Dane

10+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2005
Status
NinerNiner999 said:
So - what did you all think? I was quite pleasantly surprised with the general queston format. I thought it was very straight forward and non-complicated, which was a nice change from CORDs "except" and "least likely" primer questions. Needless to say it's 12:15 am, I've made many strokes of the "backspace" key, and I'm going to bed. Umm beer.
I'm glad your enjoying your night niner!
Beer Good!