Inservice

Started by mary
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mary

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am so excited we finally have an ENT forum on SDN! It's about time!

For the more experienced ENT residnents out there- what have you found is the best way to prepare for the inservice? I have been reading Bailey's, but it is so hard to retain the info until you actually see a patient w/ the pathology and take care of them. Any other review or question books that you have found helpful?!

Thanks for any and all input!
 
mary said:
I am so excited we finally have an ENT forum on SDN! It's about time!

For the more experienced ENT residnents out there- what have you found is the best way to prepare for the inservice? I have been reading Bailey's, but it is so hard to retain the info until you actually see a patient w/ the pathology and take care of them. Any other review or question books that you have found helpful?!

Thanks for any and all input!

I think that you should start with a basic book like Pasha (they have a new version out now). Bailey's or Cumming's is OK, but a little too much to try to take all in. Also, Pearls of Wisdom is very high yield.