Inside scoop on Ross?

Started by Cornish
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cornish

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows what its really like to go to Ross University. I know there are a lot of students, but the island is tiny (Wikipedia gave a population of less than 50,000 I think)!

How is the school itself and the faculty? How easy/hard is it when you come back to the States to practice? I know you have to do an iternship and/or pass a test that has a long wait list. Any info would be great. Thanks!

Regards,
Cornish
 
Hi everyone,

How is the school itself and the faculty? How easy/hard is it when you come back to the States to practice? I know you have to do an iternship and/or pass a test that has a long wait list. Any info would be great. Thanks!

Regards,
Cornish

Do a search and you will find many past discussions about Ross and the other Caribbean schools. FYI, the "one year clinical experience" (at a US school post-graduation; not the same thing as an internship) is no longer an option. You must take the exam and I believe there may also be another exam you have to take as well. Check out the ECFVG site through http://www.avma.org