Insight on Corporate Dentistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wu8313

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm planning on moving to Florida and will probably start working in a corporate office for the reasons of: 1) getting my speed up 2) having a solid guaranteed salary. One of the biggest downsides is obviously not being able to build a good healthy relationship with my patients because I hear that these corporate offices are all about production etc. Can someone give me insight on each one and some myths/truths about them. I would really appreciate some direction with this and some honest opinions on these (and any more I havent listed):

Aspen
Greenberg
Heartland
Coast

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

I'm planning on moving to Florida and will probably start working in a corporate office for the reasons of: 1) getting my speed up 2) having a solid guaranteed salary. One of the biggest downsides is obviously not being able to build a good healthy relationship with my patients because I hear that these corporate offices are all about production etc. Can someone give me insight on each one and some myths/truths about them. I would really appreciate some direction with this and some honest opinions on these (and any more I havent listed):

Aspen
Greenberg
Heartland
Coast

Thanks!

This topic has been discussed ad nauseum in the past and 3 out of the 4 you mentioned have been discussed. Please do a search.