Installing KBB CD-ROM with Vista

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vlct0ria

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to install the "DAT Digital Test Booklet" from the CD-ROM that comes with the Kaplan Blue Book on Windows Vista, but it isn't working...I get part of the way through the installation, and I get the little error message "Quicktime has stopped working", following by the "Windows is closing the program"...I guess Quicktime is required to run the disc, and I've checked my Quicktime software- its all up to date...anyone else run into similar problems and/or have any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

I am trying to install the "DAT Digital Test Booklet" from the CD-ROM that comes with the Kaplan Blue Book on Windows Vista, but it isn't working...I get part of the way through the installation, and I get the little error message "Quicktime has stopped working", following by the "Windows is closing the program"...I guess Quicktime is required to run the disc, and I've checked my Quicktime software- its all up to date...anyone else run into similar problems and/or have any advice?

try this...instead of double clicking to run install.....right click and hit run as administration that should do it