Instructor failure to follow syllabus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't understand what you would be asking for... do you want him to give you another exam and 4 quizzes? I don't see how this could be an argument for raising your C to a B, as you suggested before.

No, actually I didn't say my argument was about raising my grade from a C to a B. In fact, I actually said that my argument did not involve changing my grade at all:

I wouldn't ask to get my grade changed to something higher, since that's not an option in a case like this.

I said that the difference between a C and a B is significant. The letters I used were selected arbitrarily to highlight a point.

Members don't see this ad.

I doubt I'd piss off any of my classmates... Many of them have already talked to the department chair. So at this point, its not even worth it for me to do anything. All I wanted to do was get a discussion going about the topic in general.. oh well... I should know better than to think a topic like this could be approached productively. Thanks for your advice anyway though.

All of your classmates want more quizzes and tests?

All of your classmates want more quizzes and tests?

A few things... 1-None of us want to have to take more tests and quizzes but the vast majority of us want more opportunities to earn the points 2-Its too late to ask him to give us more of anything, since we have 2 classes left. 3-Many people in the class already bitched for me, and even if they hadn't, they would have been happy someone else said something.