InstyMeds?

Started by a runner
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

a runner

Full Member
15+ Year Member
They use as an example a mother with a sick child and two in tow. If the child is getting an antibiotic suspension who mixes it? I guess she does. Is she then supossed to call a pharmacist so he can explain how to dose 1 and a half teaspoons? I guess we do not worry about insurance. Is the patient supposed to self enter their insurance? I guess you avoid a 45 minute wait at the pharmacy to spend 45 minutes doing everything yourself.

I agree with WVU. The world wil be taken over by machines soon.