insurance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Are there any grad students here who have liability insurance other than the Trust? I've called around and they seem to be it. Surely there must be other options?!

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry, don't know the answer to this. But do have a related question. When are grad students supposed to get liability insurance? At what point in their training?

Are there any grad students here who have liability insurance other than the Trust? I've called around and they seem to be it. Surely there must be other options?!

Sorry, don't know the answer to this. But do have a related question. When are grad students supposed to get liability insurance? At what point in their training?

I did when I started working with real clients during my practicum as a M.S. students and it was thru Trust, APA since it is in-expensive and covered everything I needed. Liability is up to $1.5 mio I think.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there is a big difference between CPHINS and Trust/APA apart from the annual premium?