Integrated National Board Dental Exam (INBDE)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ourlovestory

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when the new INBDE will take effect? I think anyone who took NBDE part 1 (passed or failed), preparing for NBDE part 2, or is new to NBDE exams should spend some time to figure out when the new exam will take effect and how the transition plan from the old exams to the new exam looks like. I checked ADA website but it could not find the date of when INBDE will take effect.

If someone has info, please share.
Thanks.
 
Mr.Scalpel Thank you for the response! Yeah I checked the FAQ earlier but what does this mean? Who are the stakeholders in this case and how do we know? I heard some rumors that the new exam will start in 2017 but not sure if this is correct.

Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad