arteg

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2002
Visit site
Status
To those who matched with integrated programs which guarantee you a spot in prelim medicine, how does your program technically match you into the PGY1 prelim spot? my program asked me to go to the NRMP web site & enter the program code & submit it in my rank list, I did so & now my match status on the web site is "Certified ROL", does this mean my rank order list has already been submitted? I know the question sounds silly but it's my OCD not to get anything wrong in the last minute! :D

I appreciate your input guys.
Thanks

swedcrip

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Status
arteg said:
To those who matched with integrated programs which guarantee you a spot in prelim medicine, how does your program technically match you into the PGY1 prelim spot? my program asked me to go to the NRMP web site & enter the program code & submit it in my rank list, I did so & now my match status on the web site is "Certified ROL", does this mean my rank order list has already been submitted? I know the question sounds silly but it's my OCD not to get anything wrong in the last minute! :D

I appreciate your input guys.
Thanks
I think you're all set.

rdomingo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2000
Visit site
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Hey,

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that if you see "Certified ROL" in green in the upper right hand corner on the NRMP site, and if you get a confirmation email from the NRMP, you should be all set to participate in the match. Please someone -- correct me if I'm wrong! I'm doing the same thing now, submitting the list formally for an integrated program.

Good luck everyone -- hope that prelim works out well for all of you!

:luck:

OP
A

arteg

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2002
Visit site
Status
Thanks for the reply guys, so do your programs appear in the NRMP web site also as a "Neurology" program? what cause my confusion is that in the web site (the program codes database), my institution has both Neurology spots & Prelim Med spots, at 1st I thought I shoud rank the prelim program, but then I checked the code I was given by the secretary & found out it's the Neuro program code, so may be when I rank the Neuro program this means I ranked also the "integrated" PGY1 prelim medicine program, any thought on that guys? should I also rank the prelim program to be on the safe side?? I'm sorry I know I'm getting crazy here.. it's my match OCD again :D

Thanks for the input.

kasimagore1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 15, 2002
Visit site
Status
why don't you just ask the secretary, it seems the easiest/fastest path to get your answer?

arteg said:
Thanks for the reply guys, so do your programs appear in the NRMP web site also as a "Neurology" program? what cause my confusion is that in the web site (the program codes database), my institution has both Neurology spots & Prelim Med spots, at 1st I thought I shoud rank the prelim program, but then I checked the code I was given by the secretary & found out it's the Neuro program code, so may be when I rank the Neuro program this means I ranked also the "integrated" PGY1 prelim medicine program, any thought on that guys? should I also rank the prelim program to be on the safe side?? I'm sorry I know I'm getting crazy here.. it's my match OCD again :D

Thanks for the input.

rdomingo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2000
Visit site
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
I'm not too sure about that: the secretary at my program gave me a number which was the same as the Preliminary Medicine number on the website... no "neuro" number was ever mentioned to me. But maybe your program has it arranged a little differently. I'd go with whatever the secretary told you.

Good luck!