Integrated PRS residency with ENT LORs

Started by Jaime81
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

As you're eligible for craniofacial fellowships out of ENT, and since it's a 5-yr residency verus 6, why not stay the course?
 
I'm just a med student, so I don't have any significant experience in the fields, but I think that you should be able to just as much craniofacial work in ENT as you can in PRS if you wanted to. PRS isn't just clefts and you will have to spend a decent amount of time in General Surgery if you go the PRS route. ENT would let you spend the majority of your time working on the body from the neck up.