Inter-SDN meeting!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aphistis

Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to mention that my new buddy Ahmad (perfect3434) interviewed at IUSD today. Also, since his interview timing was so fortuitous, I invited him along for a sports bar-comedy club social event with my class tonight. I think it's safe to say everybody had a GREAT time--and I'll be waiting to hear from you December 1 after you call Dr. Kasberg, Ahmad :D If anybody wants to hear a first-person perspective on what the IUSD interview experience is like, or whether we're able to have fun after hours (we have two exams tomorrow afternoon!), he's the guy you want to ask.

Members don't see this ad.

thanks a lot bill,

i really appreciate you taking time to take me out with your class mates. i am def sold on indiana and could hardly wait for dec 1.

good luck on your exams tomorrow. hope i didn't get you too drunk:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I just want to say that Bill (aphistis) is not only very helpful but also extremly supportive! I agree with Ahmad, thanks for all your help!

Cheers :D

You guys are too nice :D Now, here's hoping I remember my tooth morph, since I had a military ceremony devour my independent study time this morning...d'oh. Good luck to everybody still waiting for and/or going through interviews!