Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2003
Indianapolis
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
  2. Dentist
Just wanted to mention that my new buddy Ahmad (perfect3434) interviewed at IUSD today. Also, since his interview timing was so fortuitous, I invited him along for a sports bar-comedy club social event with my class tonight. I think it's safe to say everybody had a GREAT time--and I'll be waiting to hear from you December 1 after you call Dr. Kasberg, Ahmad :D If anybody wants to hear a first-person perspective on what the IUSD interview experience is like, or whether we're able to have fun after hours (we have two exams tomorrow afternoon!), he's the guy you want to ask.

P

PERFECT3434

thanks a lot bill,

i really appreciate you taking time to take me out with your class mates. i am def sold on indiana and could hardly wait for dec 1.

good luck on your exams tomorrow. hope i didn't get you too drunk:)

About the Ads

hopefulgirl

Class of 2008
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2003
canada
Status (Visible)
I just want to say that Bill (aphistis) is not only very helpful but also extremly supportive! I agree with Ahmad, thanks for all your help!

Cheers :D

aphistis

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2003
Indianapolis
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
  2. Dentist
You guys are too nice :D Now, here's hoping I remember my tooth morph, since I had a military ceremony devour my independent study time this morning...d'oh. Good luck to everybody still waiting for and/or going through interviews!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.