Interested in Carib Med Schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RussianJoo

Useless Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you're considering applying to a carib med school or really any other international med school you should check out www.valuemd.com , I don't work for them or have any financial stake in that website. I am just simply tired of replying to people with "for more info check out valuemd.com"

I think most people on here might not really know about that website, so thus i am making this thread. That website is mostly for international students and this site seems to be visited more by US md students. Also valuemd has specific forums for each carib school and school officials even post on there every now and then. So if you're not getting the volume of replies that you want on this forum or want more specific info on a specific carib school go to www.valuemd.com

Members don't see this ad.

Yes VMD can be a resource but I have found several issues with the site to be careful about

Heavy moderation

People who work for Caribbean schools or are investors in Caribbean schools post on VMD and act like students, many times trying to discredit other schools in hopes students get interested in thier school. ( sometimes they are pure trolls)

Also the opposite is true, some schools have people working for them that do nothing but promote the school, fight with the trolls and try to post "How wonderful the school is"

Posters a lot of times try to post opinions as facts ( unverified or not verifiable of course)

Really a mixed bag at the site, real students (like myself) do post time to time

understand this and use the site with caution,