Interested in the Medical Field

Started by MD Grizzly
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MD Grizzly

Space for rent.
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all, thought I'd just introduce myself, and maybe rack in a few tips from the people with experience.

I'm currently a Sophomore in South Florida. As I said, I'm interested in the medical field, specifically Ophthalmology, but we'll see what happens in the future.😛

I'm think i'm going to take the military path, as it has always been a thing of mine, hopefully I'll go to a Military college, if not I'll be looking towards HPSP. Those years are far off, so i'm not going to worry about it much. I'm just keep my GPA as high as I can, and I'm looking forward to contributing greatly to this site.

Thanks guys!
~Grizzly
 
By the way, I'm extremely interested in Ophthalmology too. 🙂

Welcome to SDN !
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome MD Grizzly,

Take a look around the forums and make sure to read the stickies! There are loads of information within the stickies, and if you are interested in a certain field you can view their section of the forum and read about their stories.

Have fun! Also, the mods would say: use the search function. 😉
TA
 
Hello all, thought I'd just introduce myself, and maybe rack in a few tips from the people with experience.

I'm currently a Sophomore in South Florida. As I said, I'm interested in the medical field, specifically Ophthalmology, but we'll see what happens in the future.😛

I'm think i'm going to take the military path, as it has always been a thing of mine, hopefully I'll go to a Military college, if not I'll be looking towards HPSP. Those years are far off, so i'm not going to worry about it much. I'm just keep my GPA as high as I can, and I'm looking forward to contributing greatly to this site.

Thanks guys!
~Grizzly

:welcome:

Welcome to SDN.

Use the search button at the top of the page to search for specific threads. There are tons of specific threads relating to Ophthalmology. Feel free to ask any questions.