Interested?

Started by aduncan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aduncan

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I’m not a dentist, but instead a practice manager for a federally qualified health center that operates two primary care clinics, and one dental clinic. We took possession of the dental clinic which was formerly a free clinic a little more than a year ago. We are struggling to recruit dentists to this area and I am looking for some help or advice. We are in a very rural area, with a patient population that really needs dental services. I feel as though, for our area, our pay and benefits are competitive and there’s the potential for student loan reimbursement. If anyone has any advice or interest, please reach out!! Thank you!!
 
Offer a $25,000 loan repayment bonus (Paid directly to the loan provider of the dentist's choosing.) upon completion of each year worked for your FQHC.



"Build it and he will come." Field of Dreams
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I’m not a dentist, but instead a practice manager for a federally qualified health center that operates two primary care clinics, and one dental clinic. We took possession of the dental clinic which was formerly a free clinic a little more than a year ago. We are struggling to recruit dentists to this area and I am looking for some help or advice. We are in a very rural area, with a patient population that really needs dental services. I feel as though, for our area, our pay and benefits are competitive and there’s the potential for student loan reimbursement. If anyone has any advice or interest, please reach out!! Thank you!!

What are your pay and benefits? How far to the nearest Costco?