Interesting podiatry link

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDr.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just researching podiatric surgery and found an interesting site about a successful podiatric surgeon in southern california. He specializes in cosmetic foot surgery. Theres some video clips of him on the news and on some health t.v. program explaining what he does. I just thought it is some positive info on the podiatry profession. Feel free to discuss your thoughts about this topic.

Link: www.leepodiatry.com

Members don't see this ad.

PharmDr. said:
I was just researching podiatric surgery and found an interesting site about a successful podiatric surgeon in southern california. He specializes in cosmetic foot surgery. Theres some video clips of him on the news and on some health t.v. program explaining what he does. I just thought it is some positive info on the podiatry profession. Feel free to discuss your thoughts about this topic.

Link: www.leepodiatry.com

I think it is great what Dr. Lee has done. I have also been performing this type of 'cosmetic' surgery for years, by placing the incision along the medial cleft of the skin in bunion surgeries. It is a great procedure. I'de like to find out more about the 'Pain infusion pumps' used to control pain.

Al Kline DPM
Podiatry Associates of South Texas

I've also found this site advertising "pain free" surgery. I don't think this type of advertisement is 'ethical'. It does not elude to the use of an infusion pump, but just to one persons 'surgical technique'. This is the flip-side to Dr. Lees advertisement. I think Dr. Moys advertisement is stretching the limits of advertisement.

Dr. Moy's Website on "Painfree Surgery"