Interesting resource for young folk looking to get into medicine

Started by DesiMaster
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DesiMaster

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I know most of you are still in high school and are still young, so I think this resource is perfect for you guys. This is my blog about being a young (18 year old) medical student. Check it out and if you have questions, go ahead and ask away. I really urge some of you to consider it as a path into the medical sciences. I have no intention of spamming, I just wish someone had told me a little more about being young in the medical field and thought this may be the appropriate group to share with (I would post this in Nontraditional section, but I think this fits better).

http://adityapaliwal.com/

Thanks,
DesiMaster
 
Last edited:
Hey guys,

I know most of you are still in high school and are still young, so I think this resource is perfect for you guys. This is my blog about being a young (18 year old) medical student. Check it out and if you have questions, go ahead and ask away. I really urge some of you to consider it as a path into the medical sciences. I have no intention of spamming, I just wish someone had told me a little more about being young in the medical field and thought this may be the appropriate group to share with (I would post this in Nontraditional section, but I think this fits better).

http://adityapaliwal.com/

Thanks,
Aditya


Thanks for the blog. Good luck with med school!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey cool premise for a blog. I'm curious though, what major infrastructure changes did you make to the wordpress codebase to claim that you power the site rather than the default "Powered by WordPress" footer?