Interesting Site

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorMom78

Sky Glory
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought you all might be interested in this site. It lists open positions for doctors. Some of them list the starting pay as well. Also, there are many groups that are offering some loan forgiveness. Check out the specialty you are interested in.:)

http://www.physicianrecruiting.com/?gclid=CKa3vNyCn4oCFRO6SgodWFOlgw

Members don't see this ad.

interesting website...hopefully they wont be biased towards DOs

Members don't see this ad :)
Most recruiters in EVERY field post higher than actual salaries to get people's interest.

Are you going to your NY interview? Congrats, btw!

I don't get it, why are so many of those offers so much higher than the averages for the respective specialties?

No idea. Just thought the site was interesting.:)

I believe they salary guarantee's are much higher because they want to attract you. After that you will have to work harder to sustain that salary or take a cut in salary.

thanks for sharing!

LoL, some of these occupations have insane salaries, for example, I saw a 150K signing bonus, thats right not the salary, but just for getting the job. Whats next, physician draft picks, lol, from upstate New York at starting forward in FP, Doctooor Mommmmmmmm.

Damn, now I know how to pay of loans, find a job with high Bonus. For example, "Stellar candidates could earn over $500K after 24 months of service, includes 30K signing bonus" (for plastic surgeon). I misread it as after 24 hours of service....Ok John I'm done for today, now wheres the half million you promised....

I believe they salary guarantee's are much higher because they want to attract you. After that you will have to work harder to sustain that salary or take a cut in salary.

I am not very excited to have to deal with this aspect of medicine. I should have majored in business in college.