Interesting video

Started by TSUJC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

That just made me cringe. When I was an officer for a local humane society, I had so many people tell me I HAD to help them with X (rehome a pet, seize an abused animal, provide medical treatment, etc) because they DONATE to the HSUS and obviously that means we are denying OUR supporters. I could NEVER get them to understand that HSUS was not even affiliated with the local program, we didn't get any of that money, and even if we did receive a donation from them, we couldn't necessarily help with the situation. Drove me NUTS!

Having said that, I am a part of the American Humane volunteer team for Disaster Recovery of animals.