Interfolio AACOMAS issue resolved

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coltuna

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I know many have been worried with the new supplemental information added to the letter writer portion of AACOMAS and inability to submit Interfolio documents, so I just wanted to forward what I received from AACOMAS today:

"We just heard back from the Association in regards to the issues with
Interfolio.

An N/A option has been added to the drop down menus for individual and
committee letters so Interfolio can now submit letters of evaluation by
choosing N/A!"

I called Interfolio who confirmed that they are now able to submit letters to the application website following the instructions they provide on the website. If anyone could confirm this after they complete it though, I'm sure many people would appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello all,

I know many have been worried with the new supplemental information added to the letter writer portion of AACOMAS and inability to submit Interfolio documents, so I just wanted to forward what I received from AACOMAS today:

Interfolio.

choosing N/A!"

I called Interfolio who confirmed that they are now able to submit letters to the application website following the instructions they provide on the website. If anyone could confirm this after they complete it though, I'm sure many people would appreciate it!
Thank you for this info!

Reactions: 1 user
tumblr_ndzoocITPz1qmr7rho1_500.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Hello all,

Interfolio.

choosing N/A!"

Yes, it is working. Submitted letters successfully:)

Reactions: 1 users