Interfolio AACOMAS issue resolved

Started by Coltuna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Coltuna

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I know many have been worried with the new supplemental information added to the letter writer portion of AACOMAS and inability to submit Interfolio documents, so I just wanted to forward what I received from AACOMAS today:

"We just heard back from the Association in regards to the issues with
Interfolio.

An N/A option has been added to the drop down menus for individual and
committee letters so Interfolio can now submit letters of evaluation by
choosing N/A!"

I called Interfolio who confirmed that they are now able to submit letters to the application website following the instructions they provide on the website. If anyone could confirm this after they complete it though, I'm sure many people would appreciate it!
 
Hello all,

I know many have been worried with the new supplemental information added to the letter writer portion of AACOMAS and inability to submit Interfolio documents, so I just wanted to forward what I received from AACOMAS today:

"We just heard back from the Association in regards to the issues with
Interfolio.

An N/A option has been added to the drop down menus for individual and
committee letters so Interfolio can now submit letters of evaluation by
choosing N/A!"

I called Interfolio who confirmed that they are now able to submit letters to the application website following the instructions they provide on the website. If anyone could confirm this after they complete it though, I'm sure many people would appreciate it!
Thank you for this info!
 
tumblr_ndzoocITPz1qmr7rho1_500.jpg
 
Hello all,

I know many have been worried with the new supplemental information added to the letter writer portion of AACOMAS and inability to submit Interfolio documents, so I just wanted to forward what I received from AACOMAS today:

"We just heard back from the Association in regards to the issues with
Interfolio.

An N/A option has been added to the drop down menus for individual and
committee letters so Interfolio can now submit letters of evaluation by
choosing N/A!"

I called Interfolio who confirmed that they are now able to submit letters to the application website following the instructions they provide on the website. If anyone could confirm this after they complete it though, I'm sure many people would appreciate it!
Yes, it is working. Submitted letters successfully🙂