Interfolio and AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinetar321

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else out there trying to use interfolio to submit their letters of evaluation? I can't get a straight answer from anybody here. I have 4 letters. What exactly should I do to get them correctly delivered to AADSAS?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hmmm, i think most people just use the way aadsas has it. i think most LOE's are submitted electronically to aadsas but both set of instructions are copied below from http://bit.ly/6IQEY

If the evaluator prefers to submit an LOE electronically:

• Applicant provides the evaluator's email address
  • As soon as the evaluator's name and email address are provided, the evaluator receives an email from AADSAS directing him or her to the AADSAS Evaluators Portal
  • The first time an evaluator enters the Evaluators Portal, the evaluator is asked to provide contact information
  • The evaluator follows simple step-by-step instructions for submitting the LOE; AADSAS can accept electronic LOEs in these formats: Microsoft Word (.doc), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Portable Document Format (.pdf), and ASCII text (.txt)

If the evaluator prefers to submit a paper LOE:

• The applicant is prompted to print an LOE Matching Form that includes a special bar code
  • The applicant provides the LOE Matching Form to the evaluator, who attaches the form to his or her LOE and mails it to AADSAS at the address provided on the LOE Matching Form

I used Interfolio when I sent my letters in last year. You have to upload the LOE matching forms (that you download from AADSAS for mailing in a paper application) to Interfolio and then send the letters with the matching forms into AADSAS. Hope that helps!