KeyLime

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2000
Visit site
Status
Hello,

I am using Interfolio for my science and non-sciences letters of recommendation. My advisor just told me that some schools have a form that needs to accompany the letter of recommendation. Is this some sort of evaluation form. Does anybody have experience with this? I was hoping that my letter writers would be able to upload their letter one time into Interfolio, and that would be the end of it. The purpose of using Interfolio will be gone if I still have to bother my recommenders everytime I send an LOR to a school.

Soccer885

10+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2006
Florida
Status
Medical Student
shellyr33 said:
Hello,

I am using Interfolio for my science and non-sciences letters of recommendation. My advisor just told me that some schools have a form that needs to accompany the letter of recommendation. Is this some sort of evaluation form. Does anybody have experience with this? I was hoping that my letter writers would be able to upload their letter one time into Interfolio, and that would be the end of it. The purpose of using Interfolio will be gone if I still have to bother my recommenders everytime I send an LOR to a school.
I am also using Interfolio. My expereince is that some schools do have forms for people to fill out but they are used in place of a letter of rec. In other words: no lor, you need to use the forms they provide. This has been my understanding. Other people might have something more helpful, or more first hand experience with it.

About the Ads