Interfolio and reference letters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunkyu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can I forward my reference letters through Interfolio?

Members don't see this ad.

call the schools and ask each one if they accept interfolio. i am pretty sure i have heard that a few dental schools require you to send all of your supplemental material through aadsas, and i don't think aadsas accepts interfolio because their website states that letters must arrive unopened, and i think interfolio opens the letters. i could be wrong though, definitly call and double check. any specific reason you don't want to just go through aadsas? you're paying big money for them to process your application, might as well get use out of it.

Biogirl361 said:
i don't think aadsas accepts interfolio because their website states that letters must arrive unopened, and i think interfolio opens the letters.
yes they do accept letters from interfolio. and so do most schools
my advisor told me just send LOR thru. interfolio to schools and AADSAS, so problem so far ( i have got interviews 6/6)

i used interfolio, and from what i know, all schools accept it. cuz from what i know, as long as they get ur LOR, they dont care how they get it. all 8 schools i applied to were cool with it. good luck

omar