Interfolio Paper Request to AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMDftw

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I searched forever in this forum to find the answer to my question, but couldn't find one.

I have all my recommendation letters stored in Interfolio right now and would like to submit to AADSAS.

I'm in the "Evalulators (LOE Matching Form)". I suppose I choose the "Paper" option and then from there I am asked to provide the name, etc. But what do I fill out for their Street Address?

1. Do I use INTERFOLIO's Address?
2. Do I pick a random school address to put in?
3. Do I just go ahead and do electronic and put in the "specific email ID" located in the document stored in interfolio.

:confused:

287hpcg.png

Members don't see this ad.

BUMP wtf i have same questionssssssssss

yeah this sucks. until someone answer my question, i'm pretty much just using the school address. you might as well ask your dentist for his/her address and fill that out. better do that than nothing right?

theyre just using the barcode on top to match it to your application. all the info below is pretty insignificant. as long as it is uploaded and mailed to aadsas from interfolio, i dont anticipate much of a problem if its a different address....right?

Members don't see this ad :)
BUMP, I have an exact same question.

I have all my letters in interfolio, but I dont know how to submit to AADSAS.

Also, is it possible to send one letter to only one particular school?

ok i had the same issue last year, and i entered a random address from the bio dept and chem dept from our school.

You guys are doing it wrong.....

1zxxhk4.jpg

29zsa5u.jpg

33dh30m.jpg

I really don't understand the big problem. I'm sure your evaluator has an address; how else would they get mail at school? My profs' addresses are on their websites. Look it up or ask them.