Interfolio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ef1553

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I have no clue how Interfolio works. So, my professor has submitted the letter on Interfolio and I have the matching form. But it opens as an pdf, so how can I edit it and enter all the information.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sorry but I have no clue how Interfolio works. So, my professor has submitted the letter on Interfolio and I have the matching form. But it opens as an pdf, so how can I edit it and enter all the information.

What I did and worked for me: Print matching form, fill in info, scan to computer, upload to your Interfolio account, then deliver both matching form with corresponding letter.

What I did and worked for me: Print matching form, fill in info, scan to computer, upload to your Interfolio account, then deliver both matching form with corresponding letter.

So, when I create a new delivery to be sent to AADSAS I have to pay $6.00 and choose the specific letter? I didn't see an option to upload my matching form, is their a specific place I should go.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. Print out matching from AADSAS.
2. Fill it out for each evaluator.
3. Scan into computer.
4. Log into your account.
5. Go to "manage dossier."
6. Click the "+Add" button in the upper left corner.
7. Upload your matching forms.
8. The forms should now be in your dossier.
9. Click the "new delivery" button in the upper left corner.
10. Put in "AADSAS" as the delivery location and select it.
11. Add all necessary document to the delivery.
12. On the next page, if you haven't already, click the blue link that says, "I'd like to associate an ID number with this application." You can then add your AADSAS ID# to your delivery, which should makes things easier for AADSAS to link them to your file (although it should already be easy).

If you need any more help, click the "AADSAS FAQs" link in my signature. It covers a few more steps. I hope this helps! :)

1. Print out matching from AADSAS.
2. Fill it out for each evaluator.
3. Scan into computer.
4. Log into your account.
5. Go to "manage dossier."
6. Click the "+Add" button in the upper left corner.
7. Upload your matching forms.
8. The forms should now be in your dossier.
9. Click the "new delivery" button in the upper left corner.
10. Put in "AADSAS" as the delivery location and select it.
11. Add all necessary document to the delivery.
12. On the next page, if you haven't already, click the blue link that says, "I'd like to associate an ID number with this application." You can then add your AADSAS ID# to your delivery, which should makes things easier for AADSAS to link them to your file (although it should already be easy).

If you need any more help, click the "AADSAS FAQs" link in my signature. It covers a few more steps. I hope this helps! :)

Thanks, your always helpful