You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Interfolio
Started by Rose99924@
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’m not sure either. I feel like you’d have to have the letter writers resubmit?
Rose99924@
New Member
On Reddit they told me about Interfolio, that I can save them there and just resend it to my professors to change the dateI’m not sure either. I feel like you’d have to have the letter writers resubmit?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
climb_2009
Full Member
Most of my letters were dated 1-3 years old (safe in my handy interfolio bank) as I collected them through school and programs and I got in lol *shrugs* Interfolio is super quick with sending letters to schools
It is not necessary, especially if the LOR is only dated 1 year back.Don’t I have to have the correct year date in the letter of recommendation?