Buckeye(OH)

5K+ Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2004
6,168
174
Toledo, Ohio
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
im pretty sure most of them do.

search.
 

erleichda

Guest
10+ Year Member
May 2, 2006
418
0
Status
Pre-Medical
Hardbody said:
Which schools do not accept interfolio?
i think MSUCOM does not. they have a very specific format for LORs
 
About the Ads

dryuja

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2005
102
0
Status
Pre-Medical
bigfatk said:
i think MSUCOM does not. they have a very specific format for LORs

Anyone know if the following schools allow interfolio?

kcom
ccom
azcom
pscom
nycom
ou
touro-nv and ca
dmu
nsu-com
umdnj-som
vcom
wvsom
unecom

thanks a lot
 

LINYKid

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2006
216
0
Status
Pre-Medical
dr.kicia said:
excuse my stupidity people, but what the heck is "interfoli" :confused:
http://www.interfolio.com/
it pretty much allows you yo manage things like lor so you can send them out to multiple schools vi there service, they store the letters and verify them.
 

dr.kicia

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2003
2,006
1
where the heart is***
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
LINYKid said:
http://www.interfolio.com/
it pretty much allows you yo manage things like lor so you can send them out to multiple schools vi there service, they store the letters and verify them.
oooohhh....thanks!
*slap in a forehead
 

dryuja

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2005
102
0
Status
Pre-Medical
OOps. I just searched the forums and found that the schools on my list accept interfolio. Except I couldn't find anything on touro schools. Anyone know?
 

erleichda

Guest
10+ Year Member
May 2, 2006
418
0
Status
Pre-Medical
dryuja said:
OOps. I just searched the forums and found that the schools on my list accept interfolio. Except I couldn't find anything on touro schools. Anyone know?
touro-nv does accept it
 
About the Ads