Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did a search on this topic and found some helpful threads but I just wanted to make sure I had everything straight.
I plan on applying this summer to both MD and DO schools and want to use the Interfolio service. From what I understand, I have my letter writers send their recommendations to this website. When I apply, do I then have the letters sent from Interfolio to AMCAS or AACOMAS or to the actual schools themselves? Is there anything else I'm missing?
I plan on applying this summer to both MD and DO schools and want to use the Interfolio service. From what I understand, I have my letter writers send their recommendations to this website. When I apply, do I then have the letters sent from Interfolio to AMCAS or AACOMAS or to the actual schools themselves? Is there anything else I'm missing?