INTERHEART questionnaire

Started by Engetsu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Engetsu

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For a research project I am doing, I want to assess atherosclerotic risk factors in the vertebral artery, and I need access to the standardized questionnaires used in the INTERHEART study (Yusuf et al.). Do studies like these usually publish their questionnaires somewhere ?

Thanks for any help.
 
contact the P.I , email should be listed on the article
 
That has already been done, as I would have not asked my question had I gotten a quick reply.

I heard there is a website with a database of study questionnaires. Is that true?
 
Unless you know the names of the instruments they used in the study, it would be very difficult to find the forms themselves. I couldn't read the actual methods section as I didn't have access from home, but it sounds like they used previously validated instruments, which sounds like they used questionnaires already available.