Intern Year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bound4Neuro

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a fourth-year DO student who wants to apply to neurology. I'm confused about the medicine prelim. Do you apply for that separately? The ERAS isn't open yet, so I can't see it, but does it specify "medicine preliminary" or do we just apply for Internal Medicine? Also, is there somewhere I can find a list of programs that including the medicine prelim in their neurology residency? I heard some of those exist, but don't know which ones. I'm not that strong a candidate so I don't want to risk getting a residency and not the prelim year.