intern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmapharm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question . Is it possible to work as an intern in 2 different chain store . Like Working in CVS , rite aid or walgreen and Kaiser pharmacy at the same time?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question . Is it possible to work as an intern in 2 different chain store . Like Working in CVS , rite aid or walgreen and Kaiser pharmacy at the same time?

Where I work, you sign a contract every year that promises that you will not work for a competitor or face termination.
 
how about working as an intern in Walgreen and Kaiser Pharmacy. I dont think they r competitor right. ? People has Kaiser insurance has to fill a proscription at kaiser only.
 
how about working as an intern in Walgreen and Kaiser Pharmacy. I dont think they r competitor right. ? People has Kaiser insurance has to fill a proscription at kaiser only.

Doesn't matter, every contract I have seen states that you cannot work for another pharmacy in the same field.

If you wanted to go Retail to Hospital, that's generally okay, but you can't do retail to retail.

As for information on becoming an intern, it varies state by state. Either contact your school or your state board of pharmacy to find out more info