intern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmapharm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question . Is it possible to work as an intern in 2 different chain store . Like Working in CVS , rite aid or walgreen and Kaiser pharmacy at the same time?

Members don't see this ad.

Legally, yes, but you will most likely be terminated from both places if they find out what you're doing

Does anyone have additional info on becoming an intern?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a question . Is it possible to work as an intern in 2 different chain store . Like Working in CVS , rite aid or walgreen and Kaiser pharmacy at the same time?

Where I work, you sign a contract every year that promises that you will not work for a competitor or face termination.

how about working as an intern in Walgreen and Kaiser Pharmacy. I dont think they r competitor right. ? People has Kaiser insurance has to fill a proscription at kaiser only.

how about working as an intern in Walgreen and Kaiser Pharmacy. I dont think they r competitor right. ? People has Kaiser insurance has to fill a proscription at kaiser only.

Doesn't matter, every contract I have seen states that you cannot work for another pharmacy in the same field.

If you wanted to go Retail to Hospital, that's generally okay, but you can't do retail to retail.

As for information on becoming an intern, it varies state by state. Either contact your school or your state board of pharmacy to find out more info