internatioanl pharmd program at NOVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jalo56

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Currently, I am in India and I am planning on pursuing PharmD once I come to USA. I have a four year degree from India in Bachelor's of Science in Pharmacy.

I am planning on attending NOVA university in Florida. Could you please share your knowledge on what I need to bring from India to submit with my application.

How long is the process for admission into international pharmd program at NOVA?

When do they accept international pharmacy students in their international pharmd program?

What do they look for when they evaluate the application?

How many international students are accepted each year in the international pharmd program?

Please let me know. Thank you very much for your information.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

Currently, I am in India and I am planning on pursuing PharmD once I come to USA. I have a four year degree from India in Bachelor's of Science in Pharmacy.

I am planning on attending NOVA university in Florida. Could you please share your knowledge on what I need to bring from India to submit with my application.

How long is the process for admission into international pharmd program at NOVA?

When do they accept international pharmacy students in their international pharmd program?

What do they look for when they evaluate the application?

How many international students are accepted each year in the international pharmd program?

Please let me know. Thank you very much for your information.

Hey, check out this site, it should hopefully answer all your questions. All the best! :)

http://pharmacy.nova.edu/NewWebsite/Int_Pgm.html