International/Canadians applying to US Dental Schools!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

melsss

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just thought it'd be nice to have a thread for international and canadian applicants to keep track of interview updates or any questions! Where have you guys heard back from so far? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I'm a Canadian applicant and have gotten an interview at UDM and MWU-IL so far.

Im a canadain student as well, I submitted 2 weeks ago and Im applying to USC/Boston/Buffalo. I have yet to hear back from any of them yet

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted my apps in June but took my DAT Aug 11th. Havent heard back from any schools yet :(... Should have put Nova or UDM in my list:(

I have heard back from UDM and NOVA, still patiently awaiting BU and NYU :(

I heard back from WesternU and Midwestern-AZ. I'm a non-Canadian international student

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if international students tend to hear back later from schools?

Does anyone know if international students tend to hear back later from schools?
Depend on when you submitted your apps and your stats. What I heard was private schools send invites all together regardless you are citizen/PR/international. I received an interview from touro Monday but my other international buddies did not hear back from them, and I submitted my apps 2 months later than them (August d/t DAT cancellations). Hope this helps

I don’t think so I got interviews/have been interviewed by multiple schools already. I think it depends on where you apply because I’ve also been rejected from one school the first week I submitted because I’m an international student.

I don’t think so I got interviews/have been interviewed by multiple schools already. I think it depends on where you apply because I’ve also been rejected from one school the first week I submitted because I’m an international student.
do you mind sharing where you've heard back from and when you applied! congrats btw :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received an interview invite from NYU 10:39 am via email. 2nd interview so excited :)

Good luck! Are you applying to Canadian schools as well? If so, do you mind sharing which Canadian schools you've applied for?

Good luck! Are you applying to Canadian schools as well? If so, do you mind sharing which Canadian schools you've applied for?

No I didn’t apply to any

Yes, another invite from UNE last week and just completed it! (virtual interview via Kira talent).
How did it go? I just got an invite for UNE and they gave me 3 days notice to complete it and im kind of freaking out. Was it stressful? Were the questions hard? Were they typical interview questions or more MMI/ethical? Please let me know!!