International Dental Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harisjameel

Reaction score
I hope everyone is doing really well. I have completed my NBDE 1 exam and now preparing for NBDE2 and TOEFL. I am writing my NBDE2 exam in May/June 2021. I was wondering by what month I should get my application completed including scores and stuff from college for session 2022 for most of the programs? Thank you for your time.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi

As far as my experience goes most of the schools open their admission cycle in March and go on till July or so. Some have time till sep. Please refer to the following site where you can see all schools and their application start date and deadlines.

So if you looking at may/June then you will get your results atleast 3 to 4 weeks later and that will put you in July and you may miss out on some programs.

Most schools have rolling admissions. Sooner the better. I would suggest if you can give it your best shot take your exams by Mar/April then you may get a good number of schools to apply.

In the mean time get your ECE and TOEFL done with an aim of 105+ as your target. Some schools also look for section minimum scores too.

Hope this helps...Good luck