international dentist programmes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

niti12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all! can someone please give me some information about the following universities? i tried writing to them but i got no reply!

at still university -arizona
temple
ohio state university

i need details about them.. i dont even know if they have idp's!

Members don't see this ad.

hi there
according to my search they don provide DDS or DMD program to international dentists.

thank you for replying...

choosing a school is probably the toughest decision....
can someone tell me which schools are best for international dentists? which school has a more student friendly atmosphere?
what should i look for when i choose a school? (tuition is not a problem)

i read some threads about schools like usc and now im pretty confused

My friend,

The best program for you is the one you get into, remember that applying to an International Dentist Program (IDP) is not like applying to an undergraduate program in any US university.

And with regard to the costs, all IDP programs are almost the same, here is a link to get you started, BTW, don't think that every university that comes into your mind in the US offers Dentistry and on top of that an IDP program. There are specific universities in some of the states which offer this program.

Check this out:

http://www.ada.org/prof/prac/licensure/us.asp

Make sure to go through the PDF attachments as well, specially Appendix B.

thank you for replying...

choosing a school is probably the toughest decision....
can someone tell me which schools are best for international dentists? which school has a more student friendly atmosphere?
what should i look for when i choose a school? (tuition is not a problem)

i read some threads about schools like usc and now im pretty confused